Sapporo Eikaiwa & Language School AGreatDream
Sapporo language school AGreatDream warmly welcomes you to our website. We offer Japanese and English language lessons at affordable prices, just a short walk away from Sapporo Station. If you are interested in improving your English skills or you are a beginner that needs help learning Japanese, we can help you.
- No sign-up fees.
- Classes tailored to suit your learning style or needs.
- Flexible scheduling: Choose how many minutes/hours you want lessons before starting.
Lesson Rates and Recommended Length of Lesson (3 Most Popular Choices):
50 minute private lessons
50 minute group lessons
1800 yen per person
20 minute group lessons
600 yen (4 people or more)
Sapporo Language School/Eikaiwa AGreatDream’s Team
We are part of the A4JP Design Group so we can offer you a lot more than just language lessons.
There is an in-house high speed A3 LED scanner, A3 LED color laser printer, textbooks, study materials and 3D printer that uses bio-plastics available for use.
We can teach you:
- How to speak in English or Japanese.
- Effective goal setting techniques.
- Ways to improve your public presentations and speeches.
- How to set up businesses in Japan or overseas.
- Skills for becoming a top-performer in your field, career, or business.
We can also:
- Proofread and edit dissertations, manuscripts and essays.
- Correct grammatical mistakes made in social networks, like Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.
- Print resumes, business cards and fliers in-house or through professional printers.
Get results quicker.
Our office/studio is only 430m from Sapporo Station, just behind Yodobashi Camera.
Room 506, Asahi Plaza Kairakuen, North 6 West 6, 2-1, North Ward, Sapporo.
Although almost all of our lessons are taught at our school, for an extra fee, we can teach lessons around Sapporo Station, in selected cafes, at companies or in public spaces. Contact us for more details.