Beef Stir Fry Recipe
Beef Stir Fry Ingredients
200g of beef
3 pieces of baby corn
1 pack (100g) of noodles
1/2 a red pepper (capsicum)
1/2 a carrot
2 teaspoons oil (roasted garlic infused olive oil if possible)
Continental parsley for garnish
Beef Stir Fry Sauce
1/4 cup of water
1 teaspoon of sesame oil
crushed red pepper
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 4 minutes
Ready in: 14 minutes
Stir together the soy sauce, 1/4 cup water, garlic, 1 teaspoon sesame oil, hoisin sauce, and crushed red pepper.
Heat remaining 2 teaspoons oil in a large skillet or wok over medium-high heat 2 minutes.
Add the beef and carrot, and stir-fry 4 minutes.
Beef Stir-Fry Ingredients
• 250g dried medium egg noodles
• vegetable oil
• 350g steak, thinly sliced
• 2 garlic cloves, peeled and finely sliced
• a thumb-sized piece of fresh ginger, peeled and finely sliced
• 1–2 large fresh red chillies, finely sliced
• 200g peanut shoots or bean sprouts
• soy sauce
• sesame oil
• juice of ½ a lime
• 1 large red pepper, deseeded and finely sliced
• a handful of snow peas, finely sliced
• a handful of baby corn, quartered lengthways
• 6 spring onions, trimmed and finely sliced
• a bunch of fresh coriander, leaves picked and roughly chopped
• cos lettuce leaves, to serve
Cook the egg noodles in boiling salted water until just tender. Drain, place in a bowl and set aside.
Heat a large wok or a heavy-based frying pan until very hot. Add a splash of vegetable oil, then stir-fry the beef slices with the sliced garlic, ginger and chillies until just cooked. Add the shoots or bean sprouts, a good splash of soy sauce and sesame oil and the lime juice for the last 30 seconds of cooking.
Tip the contents of the wok into a large bowl, including all the lovely juices. Put the wok back on the heat, add a splash more vegetable oil and all the vegetables. Stir-fry for 1 to 2 minutes, then add the cooked noodles and toss well over the heat.
Divide the fried vegetables and noodles between 4 plates. Return the beef and juices to the wok and stir-fry until heated through. Add the coriander and toss until well mixed with the beef. Arrange on top of the noodles and garnish with a cos lettuce leaf.
Chef Ramsay How to Stir Fry Beef
From Woman’s Day
Plain cupcakes take flight once decorated with blue frosting and sprinkles, dark chocolate wings and sugar-spun eyes and fangs.
Recipe courtesy of Mark Ferri
- 12 baked and cooled cupcakes
- 1 can(s) (16 oz) vanilla frosting
- Wilton royal blue icing color
- Blue Jimmies (sprinkles)
- Wilton jumbo confetti and
- Halloween confetti sprinkles
- 1 tube black decorating frosting
- White fondant
- Wilton dark chocolate candy melts
- Tint the frosting of the bat cupcakes with blue icing color. Then spread the cupcakes with the frosting and sprinkle with blue Jimmies (blue sprinkles). Use jumbo confetti and Halloween confetti sprinkles for eyes if available. Attaching them with a small amount of frosting.
- Pipe on black frosting for the mouth. Pinch fondant with fingers and cut it into 24 triangles for fangs.
- Line a baking sheet with wax paper. Melt some candy melts as package directs and transfer to a ziptop bag with a small hole snipped in one corner. Pipe 24 (4×2-in.) wings and 24 (1/2-in.) eyebrow shapes onto a prepared pan. Refrigerate them for 10 minutes. Pipe the candy melt lines onto wings; refrigerate. Peel the wings and eyebrows off wax paper. Insert the wings and eyebrows into cupcakes as liked. Add the fondant fangs.
- Eat the delicious bat cupcakes ;)
鱸（スズキ）のお刺身と熟れた無花果をサラダに。 ワインにも合うと思われます。 塩とバルサミコ酢だけで手軽でちょっとゴージャスなひと品に。
Perch (Suzuki) sashimi and fig fruit salad. It goes well with wine. The salt and balsamic vinegar alone make it a gorgeous but easy to make meal.
2 ripe figs
About 10 slices of Perch sashimi (or other white fish)
Natural salt for taste
1 tablespoon of Balsamic vinegar
- Choose well ripened figs and cool them in the refrigerator.
Peel the skin and cut them into bit size pieces.
- Lightly rub salt on the sashimi, and put the sashimi on top of the the ripe pieces of fig on the plate you will server the food on.
- Sprinkle only a little balsamic vinegar on top.
Serve with a cold wine or sparkling wine.